The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

Thomas Whitby's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve - Thank you very much. I have added a link to "Other Education Sites" on the m…"

Thomas Whitby replied Apr 27, 2012 to Please leave comments and suggest APPS

28 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Levy

"I do remember a personal experience that really drove home for me what it meant to b…"

Thomas Whitby replied Apr 9, 2012 to Share a Connected Experience.

21 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Oscar Marin

"Virtual Author Visits in Your Library or Classroom http://bit.ly/IAroK"

Thomas Whitby replied Aug 19, 2011 to Connecting Students with Experts in their Fields

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Annette Duffy

""vicky lake" is not a member of this site. I am trying to track it down but from wha…"

Thomas Whitby replied Feb 20, 2011 to How Did a Bogus "Vicky Lake" Send an Email from this PLN?

3 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Christal Thompson

"I do not know a whole bunch about this, but you may want to check out Schoology.com.…"

Thomas Whitby replied Dec 28, 2010 to I think I'm breaking up with moodle...

32 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie L Saarinen

"There are some discussions that are quite active. Others may not have topics of inte…"

Thomas Whitby replied Sep 1, 2010 to Puzzled

14 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jacqui Murray

"I would be honored to join your site. I must tell you up front however, that I will…"

Thomas Whitby replied Aug 15, 2010 to The future of The Educator's PLN

3 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Thomas Whitby

"Emily I will not be attending the Conference so I can't help beyond putting out the…"

Thomas Whitby replied Jun 23, 2010 to Make ISTE10 Connections before you get there.

76 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Aimee Boucher

"It would be great if someone made up PLN Stickers for our PLN members at ISTE10 Conf…"

Thomas Whitby replied Jun 22, 2010 to Make ISTE10 Connections before you get there.

76 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Aimee Boucher

"Jeff Thanks for the inspiration credit for your cartoons. They were great.BTW I will…"

Thomas Whitby replied Jun 16, 2010 to Make ISTE10 Connections before you get there.

76 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Aimee Boucher

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Profile IconJohn Bowden, Randy Tipton, janice antoine and 2 more joined The Educator's PLN
21 hours ago
Jose Hodge posted a blog post

DORM SWEET DORM

College dorms are a great place to make friends, find classmates and enjoy college more closely. But which one to choose? This is often the big question for those who have to travel miles away from home to attend college the next year. This is the current situation of approximately 200,000 students, so it is very important to know all the details. In this case, we give you some advice so you can choose the best place without dying in the process and having a great time. Take notes!Find the best…See More
yesterday
Nancy Carolina Mendez Melo updated their profile
yesterday
Thomas Whitby's video was featured

Community for Creativity, Fayette County Public Schools

Learn about the Community for Creativity 2018- 2019 pilot program for Fayette County Public Schools through this video collaboratively produced by the studen...
Nov 7
Thomas Whitby posted a video

Community for Creativity, Fayette County Public Schools

Learn about the Community for Creativity 2018- 2019 pilot program for Fayette County Public Schools through this video collaboratively produced by the studen...
Nov 7
andy mellor posted a blog post

Taking control, taking ownership and stepping up!

For some time now I have believed very strongly that the profession should help to regulate and support itself.On Friday Dame Alison Peacock from the Chartered College, Sir Kevan Collins from EEF and I presented to 50+ school leaders in the North West on a vision for more autonomy for schools and more self regulation.I covered the outcome of the NAHT Accountability Commission which talks about school leaders stepping up and taking responsibility for themselves and their peers as quite simply,…See More
Nov 7
Profile IconJinny Christiansen, Tulia and Erin Magagna joined The Educator's PLN
Nov 7

© 2018   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service