The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

Cheska Lorena's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Larry Ferlazzo posts a lot of links to infographics, and if I'm not mistaken there a…"

Cheska Lorena replied Jan 5, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried using interactive graphics or digital visual information in the classroom?

4 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cheska Lorena

"I think it really depends on the purpose behind the blog. I use both Blogger and Wor…"

Cheska Lorena replied Jul 2, 2010 to Where is the best place to blog?

11 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Donna Murdoch

"I'm afraid this is late, but this might come in handy: http://www.jogtheweb.com/run/…"

Cheska Lorena replied Mar 28, 2010 to Top Ten Social Networking Sites for K12 Teachers

13 May 31, 2010
Reply by Linda Bethel

"Chuck, I feel you on this one. It's tough to walk away from the computer or the han…"

Cheska Lorena replied Mar 28, 2010 to How to Balance Social Media Time With The Demands of School and Family

18 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Janice Haraz

"I too am on Google Buzz (http://www.google.com/profiles/cmlorena). I have mixed feel…"

Cheska Lorena replied Feb 11, 2010 to Google Buzz - Who is on it, thoughts and tips.

4 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Cheska Lorena

"It must be hard to work for a school district that does not seem to be on the same p…"

Cheska Lorena replied Jan 3, 2010 to Educator's PLN

3 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Susan Stack

"I would recommend "Teaching Outside The Box" by LouAnne Johnson. She was the masterm…"

Cheska Lorena replied Dec 27, 2009 to Must Read Books for New/Pre-Service Teachers?

31 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Maryanne Burgos

"The last book I read that I found interesting was "Born Digital" by J. Palfrey and U…"

Cheska Lorena replied Nov 6, 2009 to Great Books

8 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Chuck Bell

"Hi Jane! For #3, I used to go crazy trying to read everything too. A colleague reco…"

Cheska Lorena replied Nov 6, 2009 to Twitter Help

9 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Jane Strohm

"For me, it would have to be Twitter. Google Reader used to be my number #1 resource,…"

Cheska Lorena replied Nov 6, 2009 to What do you find is your best PLN resource and why?

13 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by gaoyifei

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

David Chiles posted a status
"Friends, networkers, developing my own online courses. Feel free to any online resources for lesson plans. Thanks"
May 16
Hos-Na Salehi and David Chiles are now friends
May 4
David Chiles posted a status
"Issues with online learning exist. AI test taking is creepy to students. Read more https://bit.ly/2zchfJW"
May 4
Hos-Na Salehi is now friends with alexpipo1985@yahoo.com and Erline Sherman
May 2
Erline Sherman updated their profile
Apr 30
Profile IconLizzy Cole, Emily Collins and Alaina LaManna joined The Educator's PLN
Apr 30
Profile IconErline Sherman, stacy doyon, Faraz Hussain and 30 more joined The Educator's PLN
Apr 28
Diana Martinez liked Thomas Whitby's video
Apr 26

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service