The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Practical Ideas for Differentiation

An extension of my blog post- "Differentiation.  Stop rolling your eyes..."- Practical List of Ideas for Differentiation (inspired by #edch…

Started by Morgan Kolis

10 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Sarah J Dodson

Global Collaboration/Flipping the Classroom

Hi all! As my PLN continues to grow, I am interested in ideas for globally collaborating middle/ high school math by incorporating a "flipp…

Started by Brishundra Tonya McGrier

0 May 16, 2012

Google Drive Collections. Here's a Crazy Idea.

I am particularly taken with the potential to use the new Google Drive to share massive collections of educational materials among teachers…

Started by David Knuffke

0 Apr 28, 2012

a tool to record your Skype Calls!

I'm so excited that I successfully recorded my first Skype session!  Not only did I record my Skype call; I also uploaded it to my blog to…

Started by Erin Klein

1 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Madison Lee

Collaboration

Been doing some thinking lately about collaboration within educational organizations.  Our new principal is exceptionally collaborative and…

Started by Beth Barnhill

1 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Dan Gillmor

Sharing Time Collaborative Wiki Project

I am going to be working on a new wiki called Sharing Time with my students. I am posting this in several spaces. I'm looking to have my st…

Started by Ann Oro

0 Oct 17, 2011

Librarians and Providing PD for Teachers and Faculty

How do you as a school librarian provide PD to faculty and teachers? Please share links, examples, tips, and what you have planned for the…

Started by Nikki Robertson

0 Jul 28, 2011

Virtual Faculty Meeting

Can anyone recommend a program that will allow an entire faculty to collaborate on the discussion and voting on students for certain awards…

Started by Chris McEnroe

7 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Michael Reading

Do you want to be part of a free Physics simulation software pilot?

Please see post by Alfred Solis for details: http://www.bie.org/forums/viewthread/31/

Started by Rajesh Jha

0 Sep 23, 2010

Looking for Skype Partners

I am trying something new this semester with my graduate students in the course, Introduction to Education Technology. In the past, I have…

Started by Stephen Ransom, Ph.D.

13 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Barbara McCormick

RSS

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service