The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'math' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using music videos to teach a class?

Do any of you use music videos to teach your students a subject? I know that Domingo in Spain took the music video of Avicii's "Wake me up"…

Started by Benjamin Levy

3 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Erica Cranden

Educational Resources From Teachers College

Teachers College Columbia University has developed a set of curriculums that educators might find useful as they prepare for the new academ…

Started by George Nantwi

0 Aug 22, 2013

All Level Division Worksheets are Available to Print

Hi Fellow Educators There is a recent update to one of our site with free division worksheets. New pages with all level division lessons an…

Started by Kuleep Kaur

0 Jul 15, 2012

Middle School Teachers Using Math Workshop

I was looking for some new ideas for my math workshops.  I usually run 5 stations- 1. Teacher led- based on exit passes 2. Faceing math- ei…

Started by Kerri Gualtieri

0 Nov 20, 2011

Math Nspired – What’s New: Middle Grades & Algebra 1 - Free Webinar!

Registration here: http://bit.ly/r2rjqyT³ - Teachers Teaching with Technology™ Webinar ProgramTuesday, Oct 4, 2011 -- 8 PM EDT | 7 PM CDT |…

Started by S Enty

0 Sep 30, 2011

Place value worksheets and lessons

For teachers and parents of 2nd grade kids, one of my co-tutor updated her site with place value lessons and worksheets. This site, named w…

Started by Manjit singh Atwal

0 Sep 11, 2011

Standards Based Grading in Math

Okay, here goes...   According to Making Standards Useful in the Classroom by Marzano, a “score 2″ will begin with a strand such as “The st…

Started by Taylor Swedberg

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Taylor Swedberg

Tech resources/ideas wanted for Teaching Place Value and Counting

I need a bit of help with a project for my diploma in Learning and Teaching with Technology. I am putting together ideas and resources for…

Started by sonia barski

0 Aug 19, 2010

Need math & social networking resources!

Hi All,I'm conducting a workshop in a few weeks with a group of math teachers who are new to technology integration.  I have some resources…

Started by Tracy Edwards (Lee)

0 Aug 4, 2010

RSS

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service