The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'project' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pros and Cons of online project-based learning

Online project-based learning is an innovative approach to help connect students/educators from distance in the area of language and cultur…

Started by Thiều Trung Hiếu

2 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Thiều Trung Hiếu

Publishing Opportunity for Current US-based Teachers

Hey All -- (specifically US-based active teachers) I am a lecturer at the University of Texas-Pan American, and this year I am conducting…

Started by Andrew Hollinger

0 Aug 16, 2012

Global Collaboration/Flipping the Classroom

Hi all! As my PLN continues to grow, I am interested in ideas for globally collaborating middle/ high school math by incorporating a "flipp…

Started by Brishundra Tonya McGrier

0 May 16, 2012

Global Blogging Project

I created a global blogging project this summer called Globablog.  It is an absolutely free project that revolves around middle school stud…

Started by Katie Price

2 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Katie Price

I ask you, "What would you do if YOU, your kids, friends, neighbours, colleagues could reinvent school?" You say....

It's takes a community to raise a school. I want to ensure that the entire community feels welcome and able to participate in the Reinventi…

Started by Brendan O'Keefe

0 Sep 10, 2011

Progressive Story Project

Want to connect with classes to write stories together? Registration for the Progressive Story Project is now open for the spring session.…

Started by Karen Ditzler

0 Feb 23, 2011

Project-Based Learning in Action!

I'm just trying to start a collection of great project-based learning ideas. So if you've heard of or tried a really neat project, I'd love…

Started by Sarah Lowes

3 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Sarah Lowes

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Jamie Costello posted a blog post

3 Best Educational Apps for Student

When we think of mobile phones in the classroom, it tends to be a forbidden subject as teachers found them as a distraction against education. Parents and teachers would do anything to prevent the use of smartphones in the classroom.  Now we’re seeing a different outlook on the benefits of mobile phones in the classroom. In particular, mobile app development is shedding a light on how mobile phones can actually be the key to educational…See More
Sep 30
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Sep 29
Eleonore Cowan updated their profile
Sep 29
Miles Brandon updated their profile
Sep 28
mario barker updated their profile
Sep 28
cal bates updated their profile
Sep 28
yahaya Abdullahi liked Steven W. Anderson's page Other Cool Education Sites
Sep 25
yahaya Abdullahi liked Ruth Herman Wells's event Portland OR Teacher Classroom Management Course
Sep 25

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service