The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

Hello everyone!
I just got my Google Wave invite (Thanks! btw). I'd love to test out Google Wave as a means to collaborate with fellow teachers. If you have Google Wave, please send me a message @ davidpmartin@googlewave.com.

I'll be trying to get some of the more technologically inclined teachers at my school to give it a shot. Hopefully I can report back soon with some positive results.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dave, add your address in the comment section of the Google Wave Group. That way, you'll get into the Educators Wave.and add a bunch of new contacts from the education field. You might have faster exploration in a smaller wave, so create your own wave and add a few contacts to it. Pick me! owens.jessica.m@googlewave.com Another option is to search and join public waves.
Hallo Martin!

I also received this morning the Google Wave invite. Thanks to the EDUPLN members! You guys rocks!
I will give myself a quick training and hope to collaborate with other educators and students too.

I'm ggrosseck on all Google account.

Happy Waving!
my address on the wave is burlingtonhigh@googlewave.com. Looking forward to getting started!
Anyone out there wanting to add to their Google Wave contacts, my contact is bfoellmer@googlewave.com I'd love to add to my contacts as well, so Ping me if you have a chance!! ...just read the first reply above. Should have read it sooner. I'll have to go to the Google Wave Group, myself!
Any chance of a Google Wave invite? I thought I had one, thought I was part of the wave but, sadly, doesn't seem so.....
Hi Adrienne,

I already added a few people from this group. Leave me your contact so I can add you- I have 8 more invites. :)
My wave address is: squashgod@googlewave.com
How does one go about getting a Google Wave invite?
you can add me too - i'm pretty new to this though and just want to see what to do with it
shawn.storm87@gmail.com
I'm suzieswimz@googlewave.com

I've been using gwave in the classroom. Great fun! Very visual was to analyze a text. (AP English teacher) We've also taken collaborative notes as well. I plan to use it next Thursday in class with AP LANG to analyze a letter by Lord Chesterfield. If you are interested I can add you to our class so that you can see it in action. gwave is worth the learning curve!
Hi-

I would love to be invited. If anyone has the capacity, please invite me! Thanks! Debbie deborah.aughey@gmail.com
Do you still need an invite? If so, contact me at bfoellmer@gmail.com and I'll hook you up!

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Emily Copeland is now a member of The Educator's PLN
9 hours ago
Daniela McVicker and David Chiles are now friends
yesterday
Kevin Schumacher updated their profile
yesterday
David Chiles posted a status
"Learning apps for quarantine.…"
Monday
Larry Murry is now a member of The Educator's PLN
Monday
David Chiles updated their profile
Saturday
David Chiles posted a video
Saturday
Profile IconKaren D Honeycutt, Jessica J Lenhart, Erin and 11 more joined The Educator's PLN
Saturday

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service