The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

I would like folks to use this forum to make connections with others who will be attending the ISTE10 Conference. Add your name and any comments or plans you may want to share with others about the conference.

Views: 581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so excited to be going to my first ISTE!! I just can't wait to meet all of my twitter and plurk friends in person. I wish I could go to EduBloggerCon, but I get to spend the day at the Zoo with all the great people from Discovery Education!! I'll also be at Gary Stager's Constructivist Celebration on Sunday. I'm looking forward to every moment of ISTE!

Karen, aka McTeach
This will be a great experience for you. I opted for EduBloggerCon insteand of the zoo with Discovery (hate they always happen on the same day) so we'll have to bring each other up to speed on the event we attended. Wear comfortable shoes, bring a jacket and snacks, and all your gadgets. Remember to come to the Bloggers' Cafe.
Hi, all! Thanks for providing this place to connect, Tom!
I'm flying in early Saturday for Edublogger con and then attending the opening session for the JHU/ISTE admin certificate program Sunday. Looking forward to meeting many of you in my PLN!
I hope to make the tweetup at Bubba Gump's and will be working the Powerful Learning Practice booth for a bit on Tuesday.
See you next weekend!
@micwalker on Twitter.
It would be great if someone made up PLN Stickers for our PLN members at ISTE10 Conference to wear on their nametags for quick recognition.Anyone want to volunteer?
I love that idea! Great way to pick people out of a crowd whom you're used to seeing and connecting with online. I wish I had the time :-(
I have some neon yellow full sheet sticker paper that I would be glad to contribute --If everyone is OK with neon yellow. Would anyone like to send a design, and I will have them printed? Also, how would you like them distributed? I will arrive Mon. at 9am and be in AVI-SPL's booth #1675 sharing StarrMatica's resources for most of the conference if people wanted to drop by to pick one up at their convenience. Ideally, the stickers should be there Sat./Sun. but it is too late to mail... So, if Mon. is too late, another option should be explored. Please let me know if you would like me to help--I would be glad to.
The Educator's PLN stickers are created! I kept them small so they would fit on our nametags. I will have them with me beginning Monday morning at 9:30 am. Please stop by AVI-SPL's booth #1675 to pick one up or find me at one of the locations listed here: http://bit.ly/buA11p

I'll be there Sunday through Wednesday, bringing 13 from our school.I'll be presenting with @sherzke on Tuesday. Poddy Training, Using iPod Touches in the Kindergarten Classroom. http://tinyurl.com/233uo6g

Sheri Burkeen
@ecctech
Awesome title for your presentation--perfect!
Emily
I will not be attending the Conference so I can't help beyond putting out the word for people to contact you. At this point anything you choose to do to help identify PLN members to other members would be great. Steve Anderson and Kyle Pace might be able to help. @web20classroom and @kylepace. I am sorry I won't be there.
I'll be arriving Thursday (tomorrow) night. Friday morning I'm planning on doing some sightseeing. Saturday AM I plan to go to Edubloggercon (I'm not much of a blogger yet, but it sounds like a great learning/networking experience!), and Saturday PM I will be attending the Scenario-Based Learning workshop.

Sunday I'll be at the JHU/ISTE certificate kickoff.
I was really interested in EduBloggercon too. Would you share that information on here when you get back?

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Julia Galkina updated their profile
15 hours ago
John Maker commented on Thomas Whitby's video
Thumbnail

Dan Pink on Motivation in Business.

"Great video! I also want to ask question about accounting for business. I read that modern companies prefer to hire remote accountants for tax filing and other work. Is it good variant? I have small business in Singapore and I want to try services…"
yesterday
Ruth Herman Wells posted an event

Portland OR Teacher Classroom Management Course at Courtyard by Marriott

October 8, 2020 to October 9, 2020
Management problems in the classroom ends here. This Teacher Classroom Management Course delivers hundreds of strategies for students who struggle with motivation, depression, work refusal, violence and more. Visit our website https://www.youthchg.com for more information, or via email (dwells@youthchg.com) or call toll-free to 1-800-545-5736See More
Nov 13
Kelly Leon posted blog posts
Nov 12
Kathy Huntley posted a blog post

Alcohol dependence

Alcohol dependence has become an epidemic in the 21st century. According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, 2.45 % of men and 5.78% of women consume alcohol daily. Every year, alcohol misuse causes the deaths of 2.5 million people. The problem of alcoholism is getting commonsense, and that is scary. Almost everyone has an experience of dealing with people who suffer from alcohol misuse. The following research will show signs of the addiction and methods of its treatment…See More
Nov 9
Profile IconRachelle Fender, Kelly Leon, Rosie Del Tejo Williamson and 7 more joined The Educator's PLN
Nov 9
Thomas Whitby's 2 videos were featured
Nov 9
Thomas Whitby posted videos
Nov 9

© 2019   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service