The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

I would like folks to use this forum to make connections with others who will be attending the ISTE10 Conference. Add your name and any comments or plans you may want to share with others about the conference.

Views: 649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all I will be at ISTE this year with a small team from my district. I look forward to meeting all or some of you that I follow on twitter
I will be there! Coming in on Saturday to take advantage of the white water rafting trip from 12:30-5. Anyone else going? @debcwest on twitter.
I will definitely be there! I also wanted to let everyone know that Peggy George and I will be co presenting a poster session on Classroom 2.0 LIVE on Tuesday, June 29th from 1 to 3pm. We will also be hosting a live show on Wed. June 30th at 1:30 to 2:30pm MST. We hope everyone will join us, virtually and on site, to share conference highlights. If you are unable to attend you can participate virtually in the ISTE Unplugged sessions: http://www.isteunplugged.com

Also, if you need shuttle service to or from the Denver airport, I recommend you contact Denver Shuttle Service at http://bit.ly/cqxyvZ ONLY $20 ROUND TRIP or $10 one way. Very cheap and reliable! (Note: I am not affiliated with them in any way - found them doing a search and wanted to share the savings with everyone!)

Hope to see everyone in ISTE!

Warm regards,
Kim Caise, NBCT
Classroom 2.0 LIVE! Co-host
Elluminate/LearnCentral Community Facilitator
Flat Classroom Administrator
Texas DEN Leadership Council
FableVision Ambassador
Thanks Kim for shuttle tip, will use on way out of Denver.
Look forward to meeting you!

Julie
I will be attending. Will also be trying to go to EduBloggerCon for part of Sat morning. I will also be facilitating round table discussions at the Online Learning Institute being held Wed.

Twitter @rpetersmauri

-Rebecca
I'm in for the poster :-) @mountainteacher
I will be attending part of edublogger, but also have some responsibilities in the affiliate meetings. This will be my second NECC/ISTE. Last year was fabulous!
Susie Highley
@shighley on twitter
Here's a short video about a unique opportunity for those who cannot make the RL ISTE conference in Denver....

http://vimeo.com/12785492
I'll be there from Saturday through Wednesday traveling in the company of Angela Maiers. My Twitter username is @Mrskmpeters and I look forward to meeting up with everyone in person!
I'll be there, all the way from 'down under', @simoncrook on Twitter, I'm presenting on Wednesday around The Role of IWBs in a 1:1 Environment
I'm already here - couldn't contain my excitement for the conference. Volunteering on Friday and then EduBloggerCon on Saturday before the awesomeness of ISTE10 starts.

I'll certainly be at the Tuesday night event, but will probably see many of you throughout the conference halls this year. And when you get your bag at registration? Just think of my volunteerism. :-)

@RjWassink
I'm excited to be going to my first ISTE conference and looking forward to meeting lots of other tech-educators! Any advice on what to do/who to see while there is much appreciated.
@ctorg

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Jamie Costello posted a blog post

3 Best Educational Apps for Student

When we think of mobile phones in the classroom, it tends to be a forbidden subject as teachers found them as a distraction against education. Parents and teachers would do anything to prevent the use of smartphones in the classroom.  Now we’re seeing a different outlook on the benefits of mobile phones in the classroom. In particular, mobile app development is shedding a light on how mobile phones can actually be the key to educational…See More
Sep 30
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Sep 29
Eleonore Cowan updated their profile
Sep 29
Miles Brandon updated their profile
Sep 28
mario barker updated their profile
Sep 28
cal bates updated their profile
Sep 28
yahaya Abdullahi liked Steven W. Anderson's page Other Cool Education Sites
Sep 25
yahaya Abdullahi liked Ruth Herman Wells's event Portland OR Teacher Classroom Management Course
Sep 25

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service