The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

I would like folks to use this forum to make connections with others who will be attending the ISTE10 Conference. Add your name and any comments or plans you may want to share with others about the conference.

Views: 653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have a newcomer's session that I found helpful my first time going. After that, honestly it feels so overwhelming the first time, that you almost just wander through the playgrounds and talk to people. Read through the sessions and pick a few that sound most helpful to you. Look through EVERYTHING online and if there are handouts or a research paper, try to read it ahead of time and see if it is up your alley. If it really interests you, email the presenter if you miss the session. Alot of us continue to network after we present. @debcwest on twitter
Hi All;
We have a crew heading to Denver today from NB, Canada. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Points of interest for us would be info regarding 1-2-1 learning environments, engaging teachers/administrators to transform their teaching to promote 21st Century Learning, technology competencies for students/teachers/administrators and Project Based Learning.

I would also be interested in info on assessment/grading.
Advice?

Thanks!

Cheri
Leaving in a half hour to catch my plane. See you all soon. Looking forward to connecting with new friends and old.
MsBisOnline is a Newbie and looking forward to a great time. Yes, I have overbooked my time but hope to settle down once I get there.
Hi All!

I will be at ISTE too! Leaving this afternoon as a matter of a fact!
My Twitter ID is: christman26

Thanks,
Andrea Christman
@runfardvds

If any of you are interested stop by the Techsmith booth. I will be showing how I use Camtasia for Mac and iPod Touches in my classroom.
Rich Cantrell
@rcantrell on twitter
@hurricanemaine on twitter. I will be there for the conference as well. Looking forward to edubloggercon on Saturday and all the cool meetups going on. Louise Maine
Twitter @ksivick I'll be there tonight (Friday) through Thursday. Can't wait to f2f with this PLN! Really looking forward to edubloggers cafe on Saturday and live edchat.
@harryniezen on twitter
Hello all,
Looking forward to meeting many of you. See you at the Social Butterfly lounge.
Heidi
@chavesh
twitter accounts: @markbarnes19 and @learnitin5

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Thursday
Eleonore Cowan updated their profile
Wednesday
Miles Brandon updated their profile
Tuesday
mario barker updated their profile
Tuesday
cal bates updated their profile
Monday
jimmy zack updated their profile