The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

I would like folks to use this forum to make connections with others who will be attending the ISTE10 Conference. Add your name and any comments or plans you may want to share with others about the conference.

Views: 653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn
Faculty/Education Technology Integration Coordinator
Kansas State University College of Education

http://www.cyndidannerkuhn.info
Course Site: http://cdkedplace.info

Technology Bits, Bytes & Nibbles Newsletter.Blog: http://www.technologybitsbytesnibbles.info/

chat/Twitter/Skype/Plurk: cyndidannerkuhn (.me/AIM/GoogleTalk)
Jo Dell Stevenson - I am attending and will be at the Ask Me station as a volunteer Saturday 9 a.m. to noon. jdsteven on Twitter.
Just checked my twitter and realizes I had used jodells not jdsteven.
J Scott Giddings
Worldclass52
Hi Tom - sorry you won't be there, but I'm looking forward to meeting old friends and new at ISTE. It's far from my first ISTE, I think I've been to about 10 over the past 15 years, but these days it's more exciting than ever with all the new connections that twitter and blogging have created. I'll be at edubloggercon on Saturday, the Constructivist Celebration event on Sunday (there's still space if your workshop got cancelled or something), and using foursquare and twitter to connect.

I have a session called Tinkering Toward Technology Literacy on Wednesday at 10:30.

I'll also be in booth 855 (Generation YES) in the exhibit hall - and if any of you forget your business cards, GenYES students will be printing out free replacements for you!

I also wrote a blog post for the 1:1 schools blog about ISTE 2010 with some quick tips for first-time ISTE attendees.

Hope to see you there!
This will be my first time to attend ISTE and I am very excited. I will be part of the teacher leader team at the Microsoft booth (#1354) on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:30 to 1:30 and I will be doing an Eductator Showcase on Tuesday at 12:00 at the Microsoft booth titled: "Group work made easy: Strategies for implementing group projects in your classroom Featuring: Office Web Apps, Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows Live SkyDrive". Monday afternoon from 2 to 4 p.m., I will also be working at the ISTE SIG MS 21st Century Playground & showing off Glogster EDU & Wallwisher. Finally, on Tuesday beginning at 1 p.m. I will be part of a poster session about Peer Coaching. I hope to meet many of you at the conference. @ketheredge
I will be attending ISTE10! I am getting a bit overwhelmed with all of the things available to do outside of the sessions! I am going to have to make sure I stop in for the isteunplugged sessions! Lots of great stuff to see! I'm not very active on Twitter but maybe this conference and connections will make me more active! @jenn6416
Jennifer Willems
Stop by the ISTE Advocacy Lounge (next to ISTE Central on the street level of the convention center ) and share your stories of ways you are using ed tech to enhance student learning and make a difference. Also, stop by the ETAN booth to send a letter to Congress on the importance of Ed Tech funding. You could win a Smart Board.

Kathy Sanders
Louis Loeffler @ljloeffler

Lookingforward to networking and ideas on mobile learning
Kathy Sanders
@kathysand
@jaymej on twitter/delicious/diigo

Attending ISTE Sunday-Wednesday. Please introduce yourself it you see me around. Also, stop by the SIG Fair on Sunday. I'll be manning the SIGTC booth. Come by and say Hello!
@DoeMISo Wish I was going, but can't wait to see all the interesting info that will be posted from the conference!

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Thursday
Eleonore Cowan updated their profile
Wednesday
Miles Brandon updated their profile
Tuesday
mario barker updated their profile
Tuesday
cal bates updated their profile
Monday
jimmy zack updated their profile