The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

This network has 214 (215 with this) discussions forums and a very poor participation from the 5,358 members. Why is that?

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The questions posed in this PLN are more cerebral than the others I'm a member of. Where a question on Elementary Tech Teachers like how to decorate the computer lab for the new school year might get twenty answers, or what software to use to teach keyboarding might generate another twenty--or more, here, we discuss How does a Teacher's attitude towards Creativity affects student creativity or Research Based Mania: Education Perfection. Neither is right or wrong, better or worse. I have seen cases where the more intellectual topics got more answers than the down-to-earth.

I don't know that I've come to any conclusions. Maybe at this time of year, with the new year just starting, we're into basics. Hmmm... I'll have to think about it some more.

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Profile IconPrerna Kharbanda, Jessica Sanders, David Pfaff and 28 more joined The Educator's PLN
17 hours ago
Shelby Acevedo updated their profile
Feb 7
Andrew Cole updated their profile
Feb 6
Profile IconMariam Nodia, Cameron Ramsbottom, Deborah Godwin and 14 more joined The Educator's PLN
Feb 4
Ronald Gordon updated their profile
Jan 28
Humaira Akhter and Kacee Holmes are now friends
Jan 27
Profile IconKatie Roth, Kendall Gregory, Alvina Klein and 46 more joined The Educator's PLN
Jan 26
Melissa Harris liked Ben Wyatt's group Web 2.0 / Emerging Technology
Jan 23

Events

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service