The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

I would welcome feedback, comments, and your input on my Technology Walk-Through Rubric. It is for a class I am in currently.  Four areas of importance (in my opinion) are listed.

Module%204%20Walk%20Through%20Rubric%20Rob%20Schoonveld.docx

Thanks for the time and feedback!

Rob Schoonveld

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I was wondering if you could help me to answer these questions 

At the school, 15% of students are English Language Learners and 15% of students receive Special Education services. In addition, 95% of students receive free and reduced-priced lunch. Your classroom demographics closely mirror those of the entire student body. It is mid-February and in your classroom of 20 students, 10 are below grade level, 7 are on grade level, and 3 are above grade level. Of the 10 students who are below grade level, 4 of these students are failing your class and also struggle with chronic truancy.

Answer the following questions using the scenario described above:

• What is your responsibility for your students’ academic growth in this scenario?
  • What specific strategies will you implement to ensure that all students in this scenario reach their academic goals?

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Robert Roberts posted a blog post

My first post

Hello my dear friends.My name is Robert Roberts. I was born in Lublin small city in Poland, I was married for 9 years and have 2 kids. But I moved from my home city as my wife cheated on me with her best friend and they got married. Back in Poland, I was working as a school teacher, when I moved to Canada I started to work as a bar attainder and waiter.  Today I work as an essay writer. I write for students from all over the world their…See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconMegan Holley and Liz Sanderson joined The Educator's PLN
yesterday
Profile Iconjenifer vanquez, Robert Roberts and Stacy Wilner joined The Educator's PLN
Tuesday
David Chiles posted a status
"Don't eat with your phone on the table. It's proper Netiquette."
Monday
Linda Maree Stiller updated their profile
Sunday
Bridgette Bellows is now a member of The Educator's PLN
Saturday
Profile Icondaisymurphy, Wendie Ward, Erin Kaye Oaks and 1 more joined The Educator's PLN
Aug 11
John Braswell posted a blog post

Quantum physics - Popper's experiment

IntroductionBefore reading this hub I would advise reading these 2 hubs the sections stated as this will help with the understanding of this hub.The Double Split Experiment – Read section on Copenhagen interpretationBells Inequality Experiment – Section on Quantum Entanglement…See More
Aug 10

Awards And Nominations

© 2017   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service