The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

I hope this Ning can meet the needs of those educators who need a connection with other educators for discussion, collaboration, and reflection.

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wrote this a few months ago, but it might be useful for the few people who still aren't solid on all the terms being thrown around these days...

PLN, PLC, CoP - An Edtech Rose by Any other Name...

Lisa
How does one retrieve an uploaded photo?
I think this is a great idea! I am part of two Nings and have gotten specific answers to questions when I needed help.

This is a perfect place to share and collaborate information concerning Personal Learning Networks (especially for newbies). I plan to add this PLN Ning site to our District Ning link as a resource to get help for PLN's.

Thanks Tom!
Thanks for taking the effort to get this going! I am looking forward to sharing and learning with other educators!
Thanks Tom for starting this Ning. I learn so much every day from my PLN on Twitter, but not every educator is ready for Twitter yet. This will be a great way to help them start building their online PLN.
I think it will be a great follow up to what Twitter has started. Twitter has already broadened my teaching and learning horizons but it would be good to have longer sustained on conversations sometimes. The Educator's PLN Ning has a good chance of being that follow up conversation. I know I'm glad to see it here.
I think it's wonderful... a place to learn, think, rethink, reflect, share, ask (and don't be afraid to be asking what others may take for granted) because what I think I know may be new for someone else. So it's fantastic! I'm sure I will learn a lot as I'm learning with my PLN at twitter.
Great experiences for everybody!
I think a major advantage of this site over Twitter is the ability to more permanently store conversations, resources, etc... that we can scan on Twitter but not easily collect.
Thanks for taking the initiative to start this group, Tom! I look forward to learning from you all.
I agree! I think this is such a great idea to help those of us who want to share and for those just starting a PLN!

Bill Swartz said:
Thanks for taking the initiative to start this group, Tom! I look forward to learning from you all.
Hi, Christa.

If by retrieve you mean delete a photo that you've already uploaded, simply go to "my page" scroll down to "my photos" then "view all" then click on the title of the photo you want to delete, then click "delete photo."

But if you mean download a photo that you or someone else uploaded, simply go to the photo, view the photo itself (not the thumbnail). Then right click the photo, click "save as..." and save it to your computer.

Hope this helps!

Christa Madera said:
How does one retrieve an uploaded photo?

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

David Chiles posted a status
"Friends, networkers, developing my own online courses. Feel free to any online resources for lesson plans. Thanks"
May 16
Hos-Na Salehi and David Chiles are now friends
May 4
David Chiles posted a status
"Issues with online learning exist. AI test taking is creepy to students. Read more https://bit.ly/2zchfJW"
May 4
Hos-Na Salehi is now friends with alexpipo1985@yahoo.com and Erline Sherman
May 2
Erline Sherman updated their profile
Apr 30
Profile IconLizzy Cole, Emily Collins and Alaina LaManna joined The Educator's PLN
Apr 30
Profile IconErline Sherman, stacy doyon, Faraz Hussain and 30 more joined The Educator's PLN
Apr 28
Diana Martinez liked Thomas Whitby's video
Apr 26

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service