The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'classroom' (1)

← Back to Edchat
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TED Talks with your students?

Curious to hear how others are using TED Talks in their classroom. Just stumbled upon this gem that Rhonda Mitchell from Trinity delivered…

Started by Benjamin Levy

0 Nov 8, 2013

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Nanacy Lin posted a discussion

Future Of Education

What it the feature of education? As for me, it's experimental learning where students are educated through the first-hand experience with different tools like virtual reality and gamification. What do you think?  See More
9 hours ago
Nanacy Lin replied to Lynn Usrey's discussion Looking for Turnitin alternative for my school. Any suggestions?
"Lynn, Don't worry you'll fastly find an alternative to Turnitin cause there are hundreds of them across the net! We had the same problem in our school one year ago when we faced budget cuts. You don't even imagine how angry I was…"
9 hours ago
Kelsey Ayton replied to Lynn Usrey's discussion Looking for Turnitin alternative for my school. Any suggestions?
"Dear Lynn, as a representative of PlagiarismSearch I would like to offer you a plagiarism detection service (an alternative to Turnitin). Our price quote will depend on the number of students and submissions, but it will definitely cost less than…"
11 hours ago
Lynn Usrey posted a discussion

Looking for Turnitin alternative for my school. Any suggestions?

Our school budget was cut so we need some alternative to the Turnitin. Requirements - Schoology integrated, free or small cost, effective, web index search, pdf report. If you have any suggestions - please, share. See More
14 hours ago
Joe Malto posted a status
23 hours ago
Mia Malone updated their profile
yesterday
Joe Malto posted a status
Thursday
Eileen Lennon posted a blog post

My tech lesson when the internet is down

You have a great lesson planned for today, and the internet is down. Your supervisor is lurking in the doorway, you can just smell the observation coming. What do you do?You teach your kids how to create hyperlinks with just PowerPoint or Google Slides!Here’s my plan.Begin the lesson with having the students create the first slide, a “Table of Contents” sort of slide. Mine looks like this.…See More
Thursday

Awards And Nominations

© 2017   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service