The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

Hello, my name is Anna-Marie and I am currently a Master’s student in the Educational Technology program at Boise State University. As part of this degree, I am conducting an evaluation that gathers data about online graphing resources from practicing High School Algebra teachers.

Attached is a short survey that asks questions about which online graphing tools you use and why. My goal is to receive 100+ surveys back for this evaluation. At the end of the survey, you can enter your email address to receive the Final Evaluation Report. This report will contain a link to a data base of all of the online graphing resources that are gathered for this project.

Please take the time to participate in this survey. It only takes a few minutes. There are only 14 questions,  eight of which are optional.

Online Graphing Tools Evaluation Survey

~Cheers~
Anna-Marie Robertson
Educational Technology Graduate Student
Boise State University

Views: 140

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Anna-Maria,

I am a Doctoral student at UC Berkeley and I am currently doing research on the use of technology in math education. I am wondering about the results of your survey. Firstly, were you successful in getting responses through this Ning? I had the same idea and since you have already done it I thought you might be able to help me determine if it was successful. Also, What were your findings? Do teachers use these tools frequently?

I appreciate any help you can provide me in this matter.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service