The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'engineering' (1)

← Back to STEM Education
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

STEM - Getting started with STEM

I work with Learning.com, and we do a great deal of work to support STEM initiatives in schools. What steps do you see as most effective to…

Started by Lori Callister

2 May 24, 2014
Reply by Nichole Fisher

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Robert Roberts posted a blog post

My first post

Hello my dear friends.My name is Robert Roberts. I was born in Lublin small city in Poland, I was married for 9 years and have 2 kids. But I moved from my home city as my wife cheated on me with her best friend and they got married. Back in Poland, I was working as a school teacher, when I moved to Canada I started to work as a bar attainder and waiter.  Today I work as an essay writer. I write for students from all over the world their…See More
2 hours ago
Profile IconMegan Holley and Liz Sanderson joined The Educator's PLN
yesterday
Profile Iconjenifer vanquez, Robert Roberts and Stacy Wilner joined The Educator's PLN
Tuesday
David Chiles posted a status
"Don't eat with your phone on the table. It's proper Netiquette."
Monday
Linda Maree Stiller updated their profile
Sunday
Bridgette Bellows is now a member of The Educator's PLN
Saturday
Profile Icondaisymurphy, Wendie Ward, Erin Kaye Oaks and 1 more joined The Educator's PLN
Aug 11
John Braswell posted a blog post

Quantum physics - Popper's experiment

IntroductionBefore reading this hub I would advise reading these 2 hubs the sections stated as this will help with the understanding of this hub.The Double Split Experiment – Read section on Copenhagen interpretationBells Inequality Experiment – Section on Quantum Entanglement…See More
Aug 10

Awards And Nominations

© 2017   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service