The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

I have created a list of, currently, 300+ educators using twitter. Mainly tweeting about technology in education. If anyone wishes to be added or removed from the list, please tweet me (@deerwood) or DM me.
The list can be viewed at @deerwood/EdTech or http://twitter.com/deerwood/edtech

If anyone knows of any other similar lists on Twitter, please post them here for all to share.

Tags: Twitter, list

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

I created a list of educators in 1:1 programs (laptop, netbook, iPod).

The list can be viewed at: http://twitter.com/brasst/educators-in-1-1-programs

Tweet me at @brasst if you would like to be added.
Just added myself to follow the educators-in-1-1-programs list. I teach grades 7&8 in a 1:1 classroom in Maine with MacBooks for all staff and students.
Great list, Doug!
Please add me MaryHr. I am the facilitator of WEBTAS (web teaching and academic support), a learning community for indiividuals interested in using emerging technologies to teach, learn, and support students.
Thanks, Mary, you are now on the list.
Hi Douglas,
I would be interested in joining this list! I'm just learning how this whole thing works. My Twitter ID is @aliringbull.
Thank you for starting and sharing this resource.
Alison
Could I be added to the list please? @malcolmbellamy
@runfardvs

I teach HS Chemistry, Physics and Engineering. My big project this year is turning all my lectures into podcasts.
I'd like to be added to the list as well!

@cspiezio

Thanks!
This is a great list Doug. I'd love to be a part of it. Please add me @bjnichols. I'm currently a K-5 elementary school principal in Virginia focused on transforming classroom practices.
Thanks for a great resource. I would appreciate being on the list. I author both a 21centuryedtech wiki and blog. Integrate technology with 980 middle school students and their teachers. Enjoy networking and presenting at conferences. Somewhat new on twitter. http://www.twitter.com/mjgormans
Hi! I am @glitterfulfelt on twitter

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

David Chiles posted a status
"Netiquette: Email to enjoy a ploy, not annoy. A quick message with a call to action. www.NetworkEtiquette.net"
14 minutes ago
David Chiles updated their profile
15 minutes ago
Thomas Whitby posted a video

Sir Ken Robinson

Sir Ken Robinson is best known for his TED Talk on Creativity. Get Behind the Brand and learn how to find your own creativity and passion! ------------------...
1 hour ago
Brian J. Frimel and Oscar Marin are now friends
2 hours ago
Brian J. Frimel shared Tess Pajaron's blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Brian J. Frimel liked Tess Pajaron's blog post The Virtues of Daydreaming And 30 Other Surprising (And Controversial) Research Findings About How Students Learn
2 hours ago
Shari Duddy liked Shari Duddy's blog post How to Teach Girls
2 hours ago
Shari Duddy shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago

Awards And Nominations

© 2014   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service