They say that behind every successful man is a woman. It happened in a couple of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt. Mrs. Roosevelt was always there with her husband and helped him in public and political activities. She was the mother of six children and had time to write books. Quotes were collected by the essay writing service australia.
- Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
- Children of all to listen carefully when they say not to them.
- No one will make you feel inferior without your consent.
- I think that if a child is born the mother will ask the fairies to his child the best gift, it will be curiosity.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life and would have lost the taste.
- Woman as a tea bag: never know how strong it may be, until it is in boiling water.
Do what you want. Because you anyway will be criticized. You will blame if you did it, and they will criticize, if you did not.
- If you are really interested in something one, it will certainly lead you to something else.
- He who loses money, loses much; he who loses a friend, loses much more; he who loses faith - loses everything.
- When your children grow up and acquire their children, their problem is not your problem, and the less you will interfere with - the better.
- Too many people remain in isolation because they are afraid of insults. We are afraid to care about people, because we are afraid that others will take care of us.
- Character formation begins in childhood and continues until death.
- Always remember that you have no right to be a person. You have a duty.
- "Yesterday" - a story, "tomorrow" - is a mystery, and "today" - a gift of fate.
- To cope with them, use your head; to get along with others - heart.