in conjunction with Google Drive makes marking easier!
At this time of year, teachers are usually buried under piles of final exams that need to be graded quickly for the preparation of year end report cards. Would it not be nice if in a couple of mouse clicks, all the multiple choice and/or fill-in-the-blank sections of the exam were marked for you? Flubaroo
does that and more!
Additional benefits of Flubaroo
- results and an answer key (optional) can be emailed to parents and students.
- a complete report and analysis of student performance which includes -
- average score for both the entire assignment and each individual question,
- flagging of low-scoring questions,
- and a grade distribution graph
You too can reap the benefits of Flubaroo
in 5 easy steps:
1. Create an assignment in Google Drive
using the "form" option. Click here
for a quick tutorial.
2. Create an answer key.
3. Administer the assignment.
4. Grade the assignment using Flubaroo
5. Review the results using reports generated by Flubaroo
For a more detailed video tutorial, view the following: http://youtu.be/QJ60szcUbBE
Minimizing time spent on marking in an effort to increase time spent on lesson preparation is just one reason why I strongly recommend you give Flubaroo
a try! Click here
to get started!photo credit: "Flubaroo Overview." Welcome to Flubaroo. edCode.org, n.d. Web. 17 June 2012. <flubaroo.appspot.com/welcome_to_flubaro" Flubaroo - Grading Made Easy - YouTube ." YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. . Version 1. N.p., 29 Mar. 2011. Web. 17 June 2012. a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ60szcUbBE&feature=player_embedded">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ60szcUbBE&feature=player_embedded