The personal learning network for educators
Time: January 29, 2010 at 9am to January 31, 2010 at 5pm
Location: Science Leadership Academy, Philadelphia, PA
Street: 55 N. 22nd St.
Event Type: educational, reform, conference
Organized By: Diana Laufenberg
Latest Activity: Jan 2, 2016
What is EduCon 2.2?
EduCon 2.2 is both a conversation and a conference.
And it is not a technology conference. It is an education conference. It is, hopefully, an innovation conference where we can come together, both in person and virtually, to discuss the future of schools. Every session will be an opportunity to discuss and debate ideas -- from the very practical to the big dreams.
Guiding Principles of EduCon 2.2
1) Our schools must be inquiry-driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members
2) Our schools must be about co-creating -- together with our students -- the 21st Century Citizen
3) Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around.
4) Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate and collaborate
5) Learning can -- and must -- be networked.