The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

Shawn Mitchell's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Professional Development: A Quality of a Great Teacher Without concrete development,…"

Shawn Mitchell replied Jan 13 to Is Professional Development Still a Joke?

33 Jan 13
Reply by Norma-Jean Nielsen

"Professional Development: A Quality of a Great Teacher Without concrete development,…"

Shawn Mitchell replied Jan 13 to Is Professional Development Still a Joke?

33 Jan 13
Reply by Norma-Jean Nielsen

"Reading through the brochure you have posted here gives me a great set of emotions r…"

Shawn Mitchell replied Jan 12 to Live concert for schools - International European education project

1 Jan 12
Reply by Shawn Mitchell

"In a time of exponential change, affordable and high-quality professional developmen…"

Shawn Mitchell replied Aug 11, 2021 to Leveraging the Potential of Personal Learning Networks for Teacher Professional Development - Doctoral Research Study

12 Aug 11, 2021
Reply by Shawn Mitchell

"Essay writing is considered to be one of the most important things when it comes to…"

Shawn Mitchell replied May 28, 2021 to Essay Writing Structure!

2 May 28, 2021
Reply by Shawn Mitchell

"i hope you are good in this time. and you can learn new things about tech & e-le…"

Shawn Mitchell replied May 7, 2021 to Hey People

3 May 7, 2021
Reply by Shawn Mitchell

"Condition is worse due to Covid we cannot go anywhere and even universities and rese…"

Shawn Mitchell replied Apr 29, 2021 to Integration with The Latest Technology in Education Field

2 Apr 29, 2021
Reply by Shawn Mitchell

"My preference is this website is best. Twitter is used for social purpose and EDUPLN…"

Shawn Mitchell replied Apr 14, 2021 to Twitter vs Edupln

3 Apr 14, 2021
Reply by Shawn Mitchell

"Hi, There are too many platforms of social media and the member of those platform di…"

Shawn Mitchell replied Apr 14, 2021 to Personalized learning network and social media

2 Apr 14, 2021
Reply by Shawn Mitchell

"Now a days AI is best technology to learn because it is the future."

Shawn Mitchell replied Apr 12, 2021 to Future Of Education

9 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by Shawn Mitchell

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Teresa Conley posted a status
"Good Morning! Hope you all have a wonderful day!"
Sep 20
Teresa Conley posted a status
"Hello all! It's been several years since I have been here but I am back and am looking forward to some professional interaction."
Sep 18
Joe Silva updated their profile
Aug 30
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Aug 30
Miles Brandon updated their profile
Aug 30
Robin Wilkins posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Apr 27
Robin Wilkins updated their profile
Apr 22
Robin Wilkins posted an event

Educators perception on student engagement and professional development needs at Virtual time and date to be mutually agreed upon

April 22, 2022 to May 13, 2022
Student Researcher looking for educators interested in participating in an interview and focus group.Share your perceptions. See flyer for detailsRobin_Wilkins_RecruitmentFlyer032822.docxSee More
Apr 22

Events

© 2022   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service