The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We have an I.D.E.A.

We've been sharing The I.D.E.A. Room for the better part of a week now (5 days) and many people have shown their support of our proposal. S…

Started by Brian C. Smith

0 Jun 23, 2010

European project digital language learning, please help.

r.e. GLOSSA – Advancing the teaching and learning of less widely taught European languages GLOSSA is a European Union education project…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Jun 21, 2010

NTCAMP July 24, 2010

This summer, teachers - new and old - will gather in Philadelphia for ntcamp (new teacher camp). ntcamp evolved from a twitter conversation…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 Jun 12, 2010

How important is physical presence in learning a second language?

I'm looking for feedback and opinions on this theme. It's my view that traditional classroom layout and teaching practices tend to ignore…

Started by Paul Driver

3 May 24, 2010
Reply by eslteachertim

Does size matter?

Many believe that class size has little to do with academic success, but primary education is about so much more that this. Smaller classes…

Started by Michael Shepherd

0 Apr 5, 2010

The Educators' Friend-CPD via Twitter

CPD is changing and the change is being driven by Twitter.  Tweeting is a quick way of gaining ideas and advice from colleagues across the…

0 Jan 24, 2010

Parental Engagement

What do you do to engage parents in their children's learning? One of our most successful ways is through Learning Logs. This is a new way…

0 Jan 20, 2010

How Do You Stay Motivated?

Facilitating learning is a complex task in and of itself. Add with it the managing of people and information of various ages, types, and ab…

Started by Steve J. Moore

14 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Suzanne Rogers

On Defense of Facts

Inspired by awesome #edchat discussions I wrote a blog post http://cytochromec.net/blog/ defending the role of factual content and tangenti…

Started by Colin Matheson

0 Nov 5, 2009

RSS

© 2021   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service